Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Meeting with Upwork

Hi Future,

I hope you are having an excellent Tuesday! My name is Layla Contreras - I'm on the Business Development Team here at Upwork, and more specifically, I am the representative for Blogger.com.

I'd love to schedule 15-20 minutes to chat about how our new 2019 Upwork Business solution can provide value to you and your team, in particular; do you have availability to connect during either of the following times:

Thursday @ 2 pm CST
Monday @ 12 pm CST

Please suggest another time this week if those do not work.

Thank you, Future; looking forward to chatting soon!



Layla Contreras
| Business Development Representative
Upwork | Chicago, IL
m: 915.478.7397 | 312.858.6794
Schedule time on my calendar

UPWK
| Nasdaq Listed

Learn More

441 Logue Avenue, Mountain View, CA 94043





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social

Google Ads

BTemplates.com

AdSense

Kategori

Kategori

Recent Comments

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Post Top Ad

Arsip

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Author Details

Hot

Sponsor

Beauty

Blog Archive